Banner

Banner

Monday 18 February 2013

Ideas for Character Designs

After looking through several companies' characters I have decided to pick at least 2 of each characters from 2different companies to use as references for my character design. The characters I have choosen are:

Cloud -
I have choosen Cloud for the first character reference because his character design and the way the creator of the character stylised him actually fits the game idea I have for the new Shiny Money Games game. The game will feature some fantasy elements with a gothic styling which I feel that Cloud's Clothing and weapon would suit the game's style perfectly. Some fans of the Final Fantasy series see this character as

Corvo -

Corvo is another character that I have choosen as a reference character for the design of my character that again will be a mix between a gothic fantasy styled game. The mask of the character could come in handy because my character will also have a mask which helps the character progress through the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment